09 10

Friday, October 19, 2012

In the studio: 2013 Food Trucks Calendar

Couple months later, the 2013 Food Trucks Calendar is illustrated and being printed as I type this blog post. It was definitely a fun project to illustrate 12 food trucks. Just look at their graphics!!!!

Thank you to my husband and my son. They were really supportive while I painted away and tried to meet a crazy deadline so the calendar would be printed by November. It was not easy but I am happy to say that I will be able to hold calendars in my hands on October 27th. Pre order is available at my Etsy shop and the calendar will ship in 1-2 weeks.

Big thank you goes out to all Food Trucks that participated. You guys rock!!!

WOW! / Mighty Meatballs / Honeysuckle Gelato / The Fry Guy / Mac The Cheese / The Pickle / Munch / Sweet Auburn Barbecue / Gezzo's  / ThePup Truck / The Mobile Marlay / Beantown Barbecue

Here is a preview of the calendar.


I was asked by my son which food truck illustration I like the most.... hmmm that was a hard question which is yet to be answered :) Which food truck illustration do you like?

Have an amazing weekend!

PS don't forget to get a calendar :)

xo,
Ksenia

No comments:

Post a Comment